A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Perry, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Perry, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Injectable Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wayne Perry MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Perry practice?
- Dr. Charles Perry has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Perry practices Plastic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.