A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Perry, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Perry, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Perry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wayne Perry MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Perry practice?
- Dr. Charles Perry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Perry practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.