A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ross is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Warren Ross MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Ross practice?
- Dr. Charles Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ross practices Internal Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Pathologists.