A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wilson Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wilson Smith, Family Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wilson Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson Smith graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wilson Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Wilson Smith practice?
- Dr. Charles Wilson Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wilson Smith practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.