A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wabner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wabner graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Wabner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Irvin Wabner MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles I. Wabner practice?
- Dr. Charles Wabner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wabner practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Internists.