A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Waisbren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Waisbren is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Waisbren, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waisbren graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Waisbren has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Jay Waisbren MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Waisbren practice?
- Dr. Charles Waisbren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Waisbren practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.