Dr. Charles Walker MD Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

December 31st, 2016
GREAT DOCTOR, GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN
DR WALKER IS A GREAT DOCTOR, HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS WELFARE, HE SPENDS TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS & LISTENS TO THEM BEFORE HE RECCOMENDS A TREATMENT PLAN. HE IS A GREAT PERSON, & A GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN

July 11th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Walker is one of those doctors who cannot keep to a schedule, yet this actually a good thing. He talks with patients until he has answered all questions, and is sure the patient understands the answers. He does not use overly complex language, yet is never condescending. While this exceptional level of attention does cause delays with appointment times, none of his other patients I have met would consider switching doctors. Without exception, all have said he is the best pain physician they have ever encountered.

June 8th, 2016
Dr Walker is a knowledgeable, compassionate physician who genuinely cares for his patients. He is not in practice to simply hand out pain meds. He utilizes all modes of treatment to help alleviate pain. It is comforting for me to know that in times when my chronic pain gets really bad due to changes in the weather, my activities or other factors that he is a phone call away to administer any treatment that will help ease suffering. He also has a compassionate and friendly staff. I would recommend him to anyone who has issues with pain.

December 21st, 2015
A Doctor that cares
Dr. Walker is the best doctor that I have ever encountered. I have a rare brain disorder and most neurosurgeons do not even know the name of my condition, I have to spell it out for them. I had to have surgery in CO at a center that deals everyday with my disorder. Dr. Walker has been kind and patient with me. I have over 25 symptoms and chronic pain. I have not found any physicians that would research a disorder to help a patient. Dr. Walker would do anything to help his patients. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer to see him however, you know that he is in with another patient helping them and that makes it O.K. I have so many complications that I have to deal with. Dr. Walker has never told me that he can not help me with my problems. If he does not know something he will look it up or call in other people that can help. He even read a book on my condition because it is rare and not many Physicians have a clue on where to start. I do not know any Physicians that will go that far for his patients. I would recommend him to anybody for medical care.

December 16th, 2013
Best Doctor I've Been To!
After having seen five Pain Mgt drs before Dr Walker in Nashville and Memphis I am so relieved to have finally found a dr that actually sat down, listened to me, examined me then figured out what was wrong with me. He obviously cares about the patient giving them as much help as he possibly can. I have more mobility now after seeing him for six mths with his treatments than I have had in years with these other drs including surgery. He is a good Christian doctor in this for all the right reasons. I would recommend him highly.

February 9th, 2012
Do Not Waste Your Time Or Money
Dr. Walker is good at prescribing medication, that's it. I have had little to know releif and have been seeing him for well over two years now. He just treats symtoms and does not fix the problem. Drug screenings cost more than the doctor visit itself. Now I am addicted to opiate's which I have had to see another doctor about. He is in his practice for the money bottom line.

December 8th, 2010
Excellent Doctor!
It was so good to finally see a doctor that takes the time to really listen to your concerns and health issues to be better able to help you. Im so thankful that I found Dr. Walker.

February 4th, 2010
avoid dr death walker
Awful doctor...I hate to even use the word doctor.....puts on a good show of caring but does not! Digs himself holes and then throws patients in them to try to make trouble go away! Avoid! No good! Has hurt myself and lots of people I know

February 16th, 2009