A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wall, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wall graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Allen Wall MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Wall practice?
- Dr. Charles Wall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wall practices Surgery near South San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See South San Francisco Surgeons.