Dr. Charles Wallace Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Wallace Jr?

August 21st, 2016

EXCELLENT PROVIDER

Provides excellent care. Displays professionalism and knowledge. Communicates well and listens to his clients. Staff is experienced and courtesy.

July 16th, 2016

Outstanding and professional medical care

May 17th, 2013

I had one appointment with this doctor, he did not examine me, just asked me a few questions, then scheduled me for surgery at the outpatient surgery center, are you kidding me I went because of frequent UTI"s and he is going to open me up to look see, I don't think so. I told them no, waited three months for my urine test to be relayed to me, it did not come, I contacted the AMA, they in turn unbeknownst to me contacted him on the sly. I got my test result back about four months later, but with a date on it reflecting it had been sent a week after the visit. It was negative, good for me, still have my problems, but would not go to him, and do not contact the AMA they are a laugh.

March 4th, 2013

I had 2 appointments scheduled with him, and both times I walked out after waiting 1.5 hours. I can't assess the quality of care, but I can say that their scheduling methods are both unprofessional and disrespectful. There is just one doctor, yet there were 8-10 people in the waiting room.

August 15th, 2012

First Urology Visit

Pleasant staff and office environment, very professional service rendered. However, the appointments are scheduled too close (a problem with most good physicians) Yet, the quality of care is very good.

May 5th, 2017