A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Waples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Waples is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waples graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Waples has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waples accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan