A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Waples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Waples is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waples graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Waples has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles H Waples MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Waples practice?
- Dr. Charles Waples has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Waples practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Internists.