A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ware is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ware
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Ware Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ware, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ware graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ware has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles McDonald Ware DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Ware practice?
- Dr. Charles Ware has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ware practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Surgeons.