A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ware is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ware
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ware Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ware, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ware graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ware has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles McDonald Ware DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Ware practice?
- Dr. Charles Ware has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ware practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Orthopedic Surgeons.