A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ware:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ware is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Ware, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ware graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ware has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ware accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles M. Ware practice?
Dr. Charles Ware practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mishawaka, IN.
See Mishawaka Orthopedic Surgeons.