Dr. Charles Warren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Warren?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Charles Warren?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017

Dr. Warren is the Best!

He takes his time with his patients. He shows concern and he listen. His staff is very courteous.Only problem I have had was getting them to mail out lab form, slow with referrals. But the doctor is awesome.

February 8th, 2016

Outstanding Doctor

January 13th, 2016

No compassion, very inconsiderate, non- caring Physician

I moved to Jax a few years ago leaving behind an exceptional Doctor due to bring relocated. I was seeing Dr. Warren. He was so impatient, arrogant, no compassion and rude. He is not thorough either. When I brought issues that were errors on his part he became agitated. He said they would be corrected but never were. I contacted his office several times but it was never corrected. He has the worst bed side manner. He doesn't listen to the care & needs of his patients and he's in and out. I don't recommend anyone to be in his care. The worst experiences I ever had made me miss my doctor so much more.

November 18th, 2015

i have recently found out that cancer is back in my life and Dr. Warren and his nurse Katie have gone above and beyond for me. Dr w spoke with my cancer dr on the phone and Katie made endless phone calls and set up apointment after apointment for me. She still calls every so often just to 'check up' on me. I can see the love in their heart. I would recommend anyone

October 22nd, 2015

The Best Caring Doctor.

June 25th, 2015

Dr. Warren and his entire staff are AWESOME!! I would not go anywhere else. If you need to get in, they make sure you do. they get you in and out, you do not spend the day there!

April 8th, 2015

Dr. Warren had excellent bedside manner. He was so caring.

March 19th, 2015

Best Doc and nurses around in FL. Dr Warren is smart and kind. Kathy and Katie are amazing as well. I will forever be a patient!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 8th, 2015

Patient

Dr. Warren is the best. My husband and I have been patients for over 10 years and have nothing to complain about. Dr. Warren takes as much time as possible to listen and access you and so far, he has not missed the mark yet. My only regret is that his office will soon be leaving my neighborhood for a new location in Fleming Island. I'll still travel to see him but I really hate that I won't have the convenience of calling with a complaint and saying, "I can be there in five minutes."

December 22nd, 2014

Fabulous

January 22nd, 2014

No compassion

I did like that the wait time wasn't long at all. The staff is courteous but not proficient or organized. His bedside manner could of been a lot better. I felt he was very judgmental when he doesn't know me He seems to always be in a hurry not caring to spend as much time as pt needs. He is not compassionate to me and when you have a concern or question a suggestion he gets a bit agitated. I need a physician who listens to my needs, cares abt my well- being and will make time for me and make me feel I am important

April 26th, 2013

exceptional doc and nurse practitioner

This is the best choice for quality, Gary the office nurse practitioner is a cut above and having been in healthcare for over 25 yrs have high standard! His up to date knowledge and quality care are unsurpassed. He corrected errors from a doctor's physician asst who was clueless and wasted several hours trying to figure out rx conversion and messed up, pharmacy noticed and fortunately found Gary at Dr Warren';s office who was beyond exceptional, quality care is essential as mistakes are too costly and Kristina from the other office cost me months in health problems!