Dr. Charles Watkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Watkins?

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Great person. Caring and sincere.

My Father

Posted on October 20th, 2014

Dr Watkins and his staff are absolutely the best team I have ever dealt with. Our father had to have carotid artery surgery and was sent to a general surgeon who specialized in lap band surgery. When I found this out, I immediately called my dad, my brothers, etc and told them about it. I found out that the general sugeon only did about 1 carotid artery surgery a month which I was not happy about. We had our father tell his doctor that he needed a a specialist who dealth with carotid artery surgeries. He was then sent to Dr. Watkins and wow, what a great doctor, he does approximately a 1000 of them a year. Dr.Watkins did the surgery and actually brought out the piece of blockage that was in my fathers artery, it was amazing to see. I will NEVER forget that. I want to Thank Dr. Watkins and his staff along with the hospital staff too for their kind service. I would recommend them highly! Top of the list.

Posted on May 26th, 2015