A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Watras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Watras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Watras, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watras graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Watras has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Murphy Medical Center Inc
- Fannin Regional Hospital
- District Memorial Hospital Of Southwestern Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stephen Watras MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Watras practice?
- Dr. Charles Watras has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Watras practices Family Medicine near Murphy, NC.
See Murphy Primary Care Doctors.