Dr. Charles Watras Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Watras?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Charles Watras?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 12th, 2016

patient

I have been seeing this Dr for over 9 years now!!!!! I don't know where I would be with out him!!!!! He seen me go from a very vibrant,energetic,hard and devoted worker,to where I am today!!!! No I don't like being Disabled,but bad things happen to good people,and I'm just glad I had him during the process!!!! I would recommend this Dr to any one!!!!! His bed side manners are the best of any I have ever seen from any Dr!!!!!!! I have seen quite a few now,since my disability,and he has them beat by a long shot!!!!!! He will take all the time you need for him,for he doesn't rush you and he is very thorough!!!!!!

September 28th, 2015

Excellent

My Dr for 3 yrs now & I'm very please with the professionalism and knowledge of the Dr & the laid back staff. They make me feel at ease and welcome.

February 12th, 2015

Excellent!!! Very nice and helpful staff. Dr. Watras was extremely thorough and caring. I was new to the area and shopped around calling several local doctor offices. EVERYONE else had an automated answering system that was a screening device.. When finally getting a return call from these other offices, I felt like their main concern was if I was on pain medicine, or worse, what insurance I had. Gee, it's like cash is a strange concept!!!. I guess the low and middle class on insurance are the only patients the other doctors want to treat. I'm just so thankful that I found Dr. Watras. AND... another reviewer stated he had no bedside manner...??? He's a very intelligent professional that's main concern is the health of his patients. That is the best kind of doctor one can find.

August 26th, 2014

The wait time was much too long. I was in there three hours. But I must be fair. The doctor was very apologetic for the the long stay. And I found him to be very informative about my condition and helpful in my concerns. The visit was for a second opinion and his findings were beneficial and helpful. A great weight was lifted from my mind.If the condition worsens I shall return for his help.

June 2nd, 2014

I do not recommend this dr. and only gave him 1 star so I could submit this. If his main concern was his patients and spending time with them he should schedule his appointments farther apart not expect us to wait for over an hour on each visit. Dr. Watras advices to reuse your diabetic insulin needles more than once. That is totally unsafe and no good doctor would recommend using disposable pen needles twice.

May 3rd, 2013

Professional/Attentive

It is a blessing to have found such a knowledgeable MD. Dr Watras takes time to listen. He goes beyond the usual pharmauctical pushing agenda often recommending lifestyle changes and more natural healthy alternatives. Having dealt with a chronic illness and many doctors) for many years. It is a pleasure to recommend Dr Watras as one who, shall I say, "The Cream of the Crop" (-;

August 27th, 2012

Positive Attribute

Dr. Watras devotes the time necessary to listen and understand the patients perspective. I find his approach refresing and heads above my experiences during the past 60 years .

January 9th, 2010

Dr. Watras? WONDERFUL!!!!!!

I appreciate everything Dr. Watras and his staff does for me and my family. He is a wonderful doctor,very informative and I LIKE his bedside manner. He and his staff are very compassionate. He does take the time to listen to you and explain things, so if there is a little bit of a wait I understand. Better than a doctor that just spends a few minutes with you and then boots you out of the room. I am happy with Dr. Watras..wouldnt trade him for anything!

November 16th, 2009

Great Doctor for this area!!

I started seeing Dr. Watras about 3 years ago when I first moved to the area full time. I was surprised about how thorough he was and the time he spent with me during each visit. He covered things that are vitally important to me(as a diabetic) and offers information about preventative health maintenance I was unaware of. I have not always been a "do as the doctor says" type of guy and I think Dr. Watras noticed this. How could he not with his experience.He has been extremely patient with me yet is not afraid to tell it like it is, and he will!I do not always pick up on things like this easily but it is quite apparent he treats his staff and patients with respect. He is dedicated to helping people and you must be a patient of his to realize and understand this.Getting him to smile is difficult if not impossible but he grows on you :-)He also grows some of the best orchids I have ever seen.Dr.Watras and his team are a true asset to this area of North Carolina. I certainly hope to still be a patient of his in another three years and then some.

January 13th, 2009

I would not recommend anyone see this doctor. He is not professional and does not care about his patients. He lacks compassion and has no bedside manner.

December 11th, 2008

My family has been under his care for the past four years and he is an excellent physician. As a nurse, I know what to look for in a doctor for my family and Dr. Watras has exceeded my expectations. He takes the time to fully explain any changes to your health and he is very patient. His office staff is also very knowledgable and caring.

December 30th, 2016