A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Weaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Weaver, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Weaver, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weaver has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Weaver MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Weaver practice?
- Dr. Charles Weaver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Weaver practices Neurological Surgery near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Roswell Surgeons.