Dr. Charles Weber MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine North Ridgeville, OH

August 3rd, 2015
Dr weber is great and has always made sure I understand everything

December 19th, 2014
Never recommend to anyone
I would never recommend this to anyone. Proceed with caution. Awful.

March 11th, 2013
Dr Charles Weber best ped doctor in all of Lorain County
I think Dr Weber is the best ped doctor in all of Lorain County. We have been going to him for 17 years. My children are very comfortable while in his care. Dr Weber is very knowledgeable and always remembers my kids by name. Always has time to see you same day if necessary. The nurses are great with the kids when it comes to shots. Office is a relax environment.

March 2nd, 2011
My children have seen Dr. Weber for about 10 years now and they love him!!!! He has a great bedside manner and is very approachable. I am able to make same day appointments and have no problems reaching him after hours. We are thankful that we found such a great DOC!!

January 27th, 2011
I would go to him even if I had to pay every bill out of my own pocket!!!!
He was referred by some friends and GOD! I was undergoing tests for my toodler and the ped. that I had was clueless. I took my daughter to him after all the testing, and he has seen her and my son for years! I have recommened him to several family and friends to him and his office and they couldn't be happier that their children are under his care! His bedside manner couldn't be better and he is very calming, understanding, patient,caring and educated in his profession! Love him and his office for being who they are!!!!

October 4th, 2010
We were forced to find a new pediatrician after being with the same one for 14 years (3 children) due to the Cleveland Clinic's $55 room fee on top of our co-pay -making an office visit upwards of $90. Dr. Weber has made our transition very easy and his bedside manner is wonderful!We have a child with infection induced asthma so he can go from good to bad really quick - Dr. Weber's staff is always willing to take us in a.s.a.p and we do not sit in the waiting room for hours!

June 2nd, 2008
I'm a mother of three, and I feel very comfortable with the care my children receive from Dr. Weber. I love his laid back attitude. I also love that he often has his calls forwarded to his cell phone on nights and weekends. Dr. Weber has answered his cell phone MANY TIMES when I call outside of office hours. Most of all, it id obvious that he cares about my kids. I like the rapport that he has developed with all three of them. I would recommend Dr. Weber highly.

February 27th, 2008
Our family became patients based on multiple recommendations.We have been there for over 10 years and have been very happy with staff and doc. If we felt an appointment was needed same day we have gotten one - including times that were scheduled lunch or after hours. High recomendations from ourfamily.

February 3rd, 2008
Consideration - Lack of!!!!!!
Dr. Weber is kind, considerate and really a great doctor, but that's only if you can get thru his office staff to make an appointment you feel necessary. They have a waiting period for all illnesses. You are not welcome to call their office outside of office hours which includes their scheduled daily lunch. Office staff is condescending and belittling. Recently witnessed an incoming call from a very concerned mother who hoped her child could be seen that day. She was placed on hold for more than 10 minutes while two staff mocked her request and concern. I left the office and she was still on hold. In process of looking for a doctor who respects the concern of parents and their childs care. Believe it or not, many times, "mother knows best". I would not recommend this office unless you want to be treated poorly and your childs care overlooked.