A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Weinstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Weinstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Weinstein MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Charles Weinstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Charles Weinstein practices Neurology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS.
See Kansas City Neurologists.