A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Weiss is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Weiss, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University.
Dr. Weiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stuart Weiss MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Charles Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Weiss practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.