A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Weiss is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Weiss, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University.
Dr. Weiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Stuart Weiss MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles S. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Charles Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Weiss practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.