Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cecil Welch
Dr. Cecil Welch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temple, TX. He has 58 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Welch is affiliated with Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Scott & White Santa Fe Center and Scott And White. He speaks English.
Dr. Cecil Welch has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Cecil Welch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.
Dr. Jyothi Dodlapati
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Dr. Shoei-Kuen Huang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Dr. Dennis Myers
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine