Dr. Charles Wesley MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Noblesville, IN

3.4

July 23rd, 2015
Do not recommend this doctor

March 25th, 2013
"Doctor" (titled used loosely) is a joke
After researching providers through the Eyemedvisioncenter website I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Charles Wesley (Lakeview Eye Physicians PC) for a routine eye exam to get my prescription contact lenses renewed. The appointment was scheduled for 3:00 pm. The nurse/assistant took me into a room promptly upon my arrival. She then had me cover one eye and read four lines on a chart on the wall cover the other eye and repeat. She then proceeded to put drops into my eyes for dilation after which she informed me I would definitely have to have sunglasses to get home, which I did not have with me nor did they offer any. I sat in the dark quiet room for 45 minutes waiting for the Doctor to come in and examine me. When he finally did enter the room, he was rushed and seemed really irritated that he had patients to see which made the three minutes we spent together very uncomfortable. He was in the exam room so briefly that he never even closed the door which made me feel that my rights for privacy were being violated. He did look in both eyes with a very bright light, all of which took about 2 minutes at most and then proceeded to tell me that I have healthy 20/20 vision, told me to have a great day and walked me to the checkout counter. I have worn prescription strength contact lenses for seven years and I have had many eye exams during that time. At this office I did NOT receive a complete eye exam nor did my prescription get renewed for my contact lenses. I am not a physician but I know that there is no way possible he could have looked into my eyes with a bright light and told me that I suddenly had a change in eyesight and my vision was now a remarkable 20/20 without examining me.