Dr. Charles Wetherington MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 19th, 2016
back surgery
Dr.Wertheringtn did my lower lumbar stabilization with fusion back in 2008 and helped me truly get my life back, after many years of pain. I would advise all patients ro seek him out for yreament for sure.

February 2nd, 2016
Long time Patient of Dr. W
Dr., Wetherington has done multiple surgeries on my back & neck. I never once had complications & though I have moved to PA this past Oct. I'm going to return to see Dr. W as I only trust him. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an excellent Dr. in his field. Love this Dr.

June 21st, 2015
Best Neurosurgeon I've had
Back in 2003 I was referred to Dr. Wetherington by my former family Dr. When I went to see him, I took my wife along. I must say he is one of the few doctors I've seen that didn't talk over your head with language you could not understand. Instead he talked in layman's terms so you could understand the procedure that he was to perform. He was very cordial to both my wife and me, and understood the pain I was in. He was so booked up at the time that my surgery was a month away. I agreed to that. Now this surgery was supposed to be an out-patient, but with complications from the person before me, I had to stay over. After I got home and started my recovery, and doing a lot of walking to build up my strength, I was back to work in no time at all. The surgery he performed did the trick. I was totally out of pain, and still to this day 6/21/2015. I would recommend Dr. Wetherington t anyone who has back problems or discs problems. I THINK HE'S THE BEST AROUND.

March 5th, 2013
Results of 2 Surgeries
I am in worse shape now, then before I had the surgeries.

April 7th, 2009
After surgery had worse pain of my life. He kept insisting he had done nothing wrong. After received copy of the surgical notes, realized he had cut a muscle in my neck and sutured back also broke one implant and had to remove. All this was proven to cause extreme pain by other doctors. Tried to bill his nurse as an assisting surgeon with my insurance company. Not happy with the results, stayed in pain for years and had huge medical expenses trying to remedy the problem.