A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Whetstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Whetstone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whetstone graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Whetstone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Robert Whetstone DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Whetstone practice?
- Dr. Charles Whetstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Whetstone practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Blue Springs, MO.
See Blue Springs Emergency Physicians and Blue Springs Family Physicians.