A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Whetstone is Good. Dr. Whetstone has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Whetstone graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Whetstone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- Independence Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Whetstone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Charles Whetstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Whetstone practice?
Dr. Charles Whetstone practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Lexington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, MO and Buckner, MO.
See Lexington Urgent Care Centers and Lexington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carlo Whetstone, Dr. Chas Whetstone, Dr. Carl Whetstone, Dr. Chuck Whetstone