A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Whetstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Whetstone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whetstone
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Whetstone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Whetstone graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Whetstone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centerpoint Medical Center of Independence, LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Whetstone DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Whetstone practice?
- Dr. Charles Whetstone has 7 office locations.
Dr. Charles Whetstone practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Buckner, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Concordia, MO and Odessa, MO.
See Buckner Emergency Physicians and Buckner Primary Care Doctors.