A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles White is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Habersham County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Leonard White DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. White practice?
- Dr. Charles White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles White practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sautee Nacoochee, GA.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.