Dr. Charles White Jr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Charles White Jr?

Posted on February 16th, 2016

Our experience with Dr.. White has been exceptional! He has the ability to treat family members in their eighties down to infancy. He is a true family practice doctor. We are very fortunate to have had him in our family to care for all of us. Thank you!

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Went in with a list of symptoms including feeling tired and sleepy all the time. Was told "there's nothing wrong with you, you're just being lazy". Few weeks later, (after being hospitalized for trying to commit suicide) I was diagnosed with severe depression, extremely low thyroid, sleep apnea and narcolepsy. Nearly cost me my life, but thank God he provided me with a Doctor who took the time to listen and care. I know Doctor White is a very smart man and he has done some amazing things for the community but it seems like "we' are just another number to him.

Dr. White

Posted on March 31st, 2012

Dr White seems to be in a hurry every time I see him. He is very rude and uncaring. He seems knowledgable in medicine, but has ABSOLUTELY horrible bedside manners. If he had taken the time to listen to me, maybe I wouldn't have ended up at the ER 3 days later with strep throat (which he diagnosed as a viral infection)

Exceptional Doctor, Very Knowlegeable

Posted on February 9th, 2012

One thing I noticed about their office was it was very clean. I felt that they really valued my health and happiness because they followed up even after my appointment just to check up on me. It was such a nice gesture that made a huge difference. When I arrived for my appointment the staff seemed to be waiting for me. I've been to other places where I had to wait forever after I arrived for my appointment, but not here. The doctor is exceptionally knowledgeable. I was very impressed.

Posted on February 29th, 2016