A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Whitfill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Whitfill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Whitfill, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitfill graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Whitfill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Whitfill MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Whitfill practice?
- Dr. Charles Whitfill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Whitfill practices Ophthalmology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, KS.
See Wichita Ophthalmologists.