A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Whittaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Whittaker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittaker graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Whittaker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Taylor Whittaker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Whittaker practice?
- Dr. Charles Whittaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Whittaker practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.