A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Whittaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whittaker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Whittaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Whittaker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittaker graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Whittaker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Taylor Whittaker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Whittaker practice?
- Dr. Charles Whittaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Whittaker practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.