A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Whitten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Whitten is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Whitten, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitten graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Whitten has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wesley Whitten MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Whitten practice?
- Dr. Charles Whitten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Whitten practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.