A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Whittenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Whittenburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whittenburg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whittenburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittenburg graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whittenburg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thomas Whittenburg DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Whittenburg practice?
- Dr. Charles Whittenburg has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Whittenburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.