A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Whittenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Whittenburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittenburg graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whittenburg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Usmd Surgical Hospital Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Thomas Whittenburg DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles T. Whittenburg practice?
- Dr. Charles Whittenburg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Whittenburg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Surgeons.