A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wiener, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Wiener has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiener accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 4 plans