A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wilburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wilburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilburn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wilburn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilburn graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wilburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Maury Regional Hospital, Columbia, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Douglas Wilburn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Wilburn practice?
- Dr. Charles Wilburn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wilburn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Pulaski, TN.
See Columbia Surgeons.