A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wilburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wilburn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilburn
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Wilburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wilburn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilburn graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Wilburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Maury Regional Hospital, Columbia, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Douglas Wilburn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles D. Wilburn practice?
- Dr. Charles Wilburn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wilburn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Pulaski, TN.
See Columbia Surgeons.