A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wiles, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiles graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- Lancaster Gen Hosp, Lancaster, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wiles MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Charles Wiles practice?
- Dr. Charles Wiles has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Wiles practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.