A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wiles, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiles graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital, Baltimore, Md
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wiles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Wiles practice?
Dr. Charles Wiles practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Glen Burnie Surgeons.