Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Wiles
Dr. Charles Wiles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Wiles is affiliated with Lancaster Gen Hosp, Lancaster, Pa, James Lawrence Kernan Hospital, Baltimore, Md and Erie County Medical Center. Dr. Wiles has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Wiles has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Charles Wiles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Talha Khan
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Residency
Buffalo, NY 0 mi
Dr. William Flynn Jr
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Raphael Blochle
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi