A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wiles
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wiles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wiles, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiles graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wiles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- Lancaster Gen Hosp, Lancaster, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Wiles MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Charles Wiles practice?
- Dr. Charles Wiles has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Wiles practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.