A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wilkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wilkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilkins graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Wilkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Wilkins practice?
- Dr. Charles Wilkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Wilkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gibbsboro, NJ.
See Gibbsboro Surgeons.