A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Willekes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Willekes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Willekes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee and shoulder arthroscopy/reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Willekes graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Willekes has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Lourens Willekes MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Willekes practice?
- Dr. Charles Willekes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Willekes practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons and Grand Rapids Cardiothoracic Surgeons.