A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Willekes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Willekes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willekes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willekes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Willekes, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee and shoulder arthroscopy/reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Willekes graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Willekes has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Willekes MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Willekes practice?
- Dr. Charles Willekes has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Willekes practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Surgeons.