A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Willekes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Willekes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willekes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Willekes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Willekes, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee and shoulder arthroscopy/reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Willekes graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Willekes has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles L Willekes MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Willekes practice?
- Dr. Charles Willekes has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Willekes practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Surgeons.