A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Willekes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Willekes, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee and shoulder arthroscopy/reconstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Willekes graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Willekes has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Willekes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles L. Willekes practice?
Dr. Charles Willekes practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons and Grand Rapids Cardiothoracic Surgeons.