A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Willis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Willis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Willis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Willis MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Willis practice?
- Dr. Charles Willis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Willis practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Richardson, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.