Anesthesiologists

Redbird
5201 S Westmoreland Rd
Dallas, TX 75237
214-623-0550
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

I love his bedside manner. He is always courteous, prompt, and always so chipper. His staff is for the most part efficient however there have been some issues with follow-up on certain things from his staff and getting medications filled through mail-order pharmacy. However, I am not sure which side that problem lies on. I would highly recommend Dr. Willis. I have been a patient for almost 2 years and have never experienced Dr. Willis having what I would consider a "bad day." He always seems glad to have you in his office.

|  Fantastic Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

Dr. Willis is the best! He understands me more than any other doctor I've seen. I get sick on meds snd he changed my meds until he found something I can take!Thanks Dr. Willis.Wanda

|  Love Him!!!!!  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

He fixes me wouldnt care if i had to wait 8 hours in his office!!! Hes the best!!!!

|  WORST DOC EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
May 15th, 2011

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOC !!!!!!!! TAKE YOUR MONEY TO SOMEONE ELSE, TREATS PEOPLE LIKE ANIMALS. CALLED ME A LIAR, TALKED TO ME LIKE I WAS A IDIOT. YELLED AT ANOTHER LADY, JUST A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DOC. TREATS PEOPLE VERY BAD. I HAVE FILED MANY COMPLAINTS ON HIM. HE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TREAT PEOPLE. I'LL WRITE MORE LATER. DO NOT GO TO DR. WILLIS, HE SUCKS !!!!!!! HAS A REALLY BAD ATTITUDE. WORST DOCTOR EVER !!!!!!!!!