Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
Oct 24th, 2012

I love his bedside manner. He is always courteous, prompt, and always so chipper. His staff is for the most part efficient however there have been some issues with follow-up on certain things from his staff and getting medications filled through mail-order pharmacy. However, I am not sure which side that problem lies on. I would highly recommend Dr. Willis. I have been a patient for almost 2 years and have never experienced Dr. Willis having what I would consider a "bad day." He always seems glad to have you in his office.

Fantastic Doctor! show details Fantastic Doctor!
Oct 12th, 2012

Dr. Willis is the best! He understands me more than any other doctor I've seen. I get sick on meds snd he changed my meds until he found something I can take!Thanks Dr. Willis.Wanda

Love Him!!!!! show details Love Him!!!!!
Jan 6th, 2012

He fixes me wouldnt care if i had to wait 8 hours in his office!!! Hes the best!!!!

WORST DOC EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details WORST DOC EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 15th, 2011

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOC !!!!!!!! TAKE YOUR MONEY TO SOMEONE ELSE, TREATS PEOPLE LIKE ANIMALS. CALLED ME A LIAR, TALKED TO ME LIKE I WAS A IDIOT. YELLED AT ANOTHER LADY, JUST A SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DOC. TREATS PEOPLE VERY BAD. I HAVE FILED MANY COMPLAINTS ON HIM. HE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TREAT PEOPLE. I'LL WRITE MORE LATER. DO NOT GO TO DR. WILLIS, HE SUCKS !!!!!!! HAS A REALLY BAD ATTITUDE. WORST DOCTOR EVER !!!!!!!!!