A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Windham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Windham
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Windham Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Windham, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Windham graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Windham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Parker Windham MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Charles P. Windham practice?
- Dr. Charles Windham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Windham practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Winston Salem, NC.
See Miami Psychiatrists.