Dr. Charles Winfrey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Winfrey?

March 29th, 2017

Great doctor

Best psychiatrist in the area by far

December 8th, 2016

Dr Winfrey was very nice, and told me how proud of me he was, I passed every drug test, and was finally getting my life back together,. Then I missed a group and I showed up the next week and was told I was being discharged because I knew the consequences and I had to pay the price and was cut off cold turkey of 16 mg of Suboxone a day,. The staff doesn't care , I wasted so much time and money just to be thrown on the streets cuz I didn't make it to do a crossword puzzle for group... I would never tell anyone who is trying to get help for addiction to ever go here.

November 5th, 2016

Mother of patient

Time for this doctor to retire. Always have to wait about 1 hour to see him then he only gives you at most 5min. The last time my son seen him he told us to find a new psychiatrist, what a waste of money. My son was so upset he called him a name, Dr. Winfrey grabbed him with both hands and told him yo get out of the building. Worst doctor ever.

October 25th, 2016

appointment with dr winfrey

This doctor is horrible I just lost my regular doctor and went to see him and he refused to write me any of my medicine when I told him I had none left he didn't care one bit said he don't write the kind of medicine I'm on and wouldn't let me explain why I'm on so much medicine since that was his main excuse not to see me anymore I wouldn't refer him to nobody he doesn't care about his patient what so ever but he don't mind writing somebody 3 suboxone a day and I wasn't even in there for that just regular depression anxiety and bi polar medicine this doctor is a joke

September 8th, 2016

Always running 1 hour or more late

I am going to have to see a new psychiatrist because he consistently runs hours late for his appointments, and the other patients waiting said the same thing. And the appt only lasts 3-5 minutes!! It is rude, disrespects patients' time schedules, and is COMPLETELY unaccaptable! And if I'm more than 5 minutes late for my appt I get CHARGED $40 and have to reschedule! I ought to send HIM a late appt fee bill! WE (the patients) hire HIM, and can, and SHOULD, FIRE him just as easily! I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND FINDING A DIFFERENT PSYCHIATRIST WHO CARES ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS' TIME AND NOT JUST THE MONEY!!!!

August 8th, 2016

Saved my life

Dr Winfrey saved my life. I wouldn't be alive today if he didn't take the time to listen & proactively create a plan that worked for me. He listens & provides multiple resources. I suffer from severe anxiety & the service he and the other therapists provide is/and has been monumental in my life!

October 3rd, 2015

excellent doctor...best psychiatrist in the area. highly recommend Dr. Winfrey

September 17th, 2015

Very friendly and down to earth. He legitimately seemed to care about how to help me in a correct way. Would recommend to anyone I know!

February 27th, 2015

Hmmm im not sure about him

I feel like he dosent really do anything except just hande you a prescription for medicine ...

February 14th, 2015

They Dr. him self was very nice however his staff was RUDE!!!!

January 29th, 2015