A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wingate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wingate is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wingate
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wingate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wingate, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingate graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wingate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- Parkland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Wingate MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Wingate practice?
- Dr. Charles Wingate has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Wingate practices Ophthalmology near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Ophthalmologists.