A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wingate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wingate is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wingate, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingate graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wingate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wingate accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Wingate practice?
Dr. Charles Wingate practices Ophthalmology near Hudson, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH and Milford, NH.
See Hudson Ophthalmologists.