A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wingate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wingate is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wingate
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wingate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wingate, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingate graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wingate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- Parkland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Wingate MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Wingate practice?
- Dr. Charles Wingate has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wingate practices Ophthalmology near Hudson, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH and Milford, NH.
See Hudson Ophthalmologists.