A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wingate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wingate is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wingate
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Wingate Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wingate, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Wingate graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wingate has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- Parkland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Edward Wingate MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Charles E. Wingate practice?
- Dr. Charles Wingate has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Wingate practices Ophthalmology near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Ophthalmologists.