A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Winters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winters
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Winters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Winters has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Skyline Medical Center
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Charles Winters MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Charles C. Winters practice?
- Dr. Charles Winters has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Winters practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Madison, TN.
See Madison Internists and Madison Gastroenterologists.