Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 7th, 2015

Fantastic doctor. Very happy. Excellent surgeon. Well educated and spot on with diagnosis and patient care. Doctor providing personalized care. Not an assembly line doctor like most of the hospital doctors . Only urologist in town to see if you have urologic issues. Excellent

Just Amazed - In a Bad Way show details Just Amazed - In a Bad Way
by Anonymous on May 14th, 2015

I echo the negative reviews here and have had a similar experience with odd, off putting and condescending behavior, dr not showing up for appts (after you wait 2 hrs and this is on more than one occasion), etc. The staff is equally rude. I would never go here again or recommend it. So unprofessional. And beyond that, I truly believe there is something wrong with this doctor as another reviewer below has said.

by Lou V. on Apr 22nd, 2015

I find Dr.Witten to be very professional, straightforward, yet down to earth. . I like and trust him.

Apr 16th, 2015

My sister recently visited Dr. Witten. She said he was very professional and kind. She also said that he did not hurt her in any way and that he did not recommend procedures that she considered to be unnecessary.

Best urologist in Lake Mary show details Best urologist in Lake Mary
by Dennis A. on Mar 26th, 2015

I have a rare form of kidney cancer on both of my kidneys and have seen numerous doctors in the area and I was given no hope or they had no clue about my illness until I saw Dr. Witten. Dr. Witten is knowledgeable, spent a lot of time with me informing me of my illness and I finally have hope. I have a long road ahead of me however I am grateful for Dr. Witten and his staff for taking care of my complex health. He has great bedside manner, caring and sense of humor. I will be his patient for the long haul.

Mar 14th, 2015

Excellent well trained caring physician

Bad show details Bad
Feb 22nd, 2015

Bad, just bad. I can not describe this doctor without using expletive words. How anyone could act like he did and still be in business is beyond me. I can't help but to think there are some psychiatric issues with this man for him to act the way he did, and don't expect much better behavior from the staff. I also don't believe the positive reviews here are from actual patients, problably more like family members or staff. If you have already been to him you know what I am talking about. You are problably searching and reading this because you could not believe how he acted. If you are reading this because you are considering this doctor, save yourself some grief and go to another doctor.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Oct 21st, 2014

This office is great. The doctors and staff are wonderful. Great results !!!!

prostate exam show details prostate exam
Nov 16th, 2013

When I was seen for the first time I suppose to get prescription to get my psa level checked. Staff forgot to give me one so I called back the following day and was told it will be sent through the mail. One week passed and nothing came so on the day I was scheduled to go to the lab I had to call again and remind them about prescription, only then it was sent to the lab via fax. After being seen twice and since my psa was 6.3 doctor recommended biopsy which was scheduled in two weeks. I had family emergency and had to leave the country so I called doctor to inform his staff about my trip and it was agreed to call them back upon return. When I came back found the letter from dr witten stating that I was discharged from his office since I did not follow his medical advice?? I think this guy has been just ridiculous.

Don't Trust show details Don't Trust
by Jason S. on Nov 7th, 2013

I wish I would have done a little research first, because my experience with this doctor was exactly like one of the other reviews here regarding this man's attitude. The only good thing that come from the way he acted, was that it made me go somewhere else and I found out that he had misread my blood work. Do not trust this doctor.

Look for Another Doctor show details Look for Another Doctor
by Charles M. on Mar 19th, 2013

Dr. Witten is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He was condescending, sarcastic, arrogant and just plain rude. He would not let me finish a sentence when we were discussing my problem without interrupting me. Every time he asked me a question he would hold his hands up in the air, and get a sarcastic expression on his face and lean his head forward (Picture someone saying are you going to hurry up) and then still not let me finish speaking. While reviewing my blood work he would take the paper he had in his hand, and literally throw it up in the air when he was finished looking at it, and left them laying all over. Perhaps I caught him on a bad day, maybe he felt bad that day, whatever the reason, his actions and attitude was insulting and appalling. Reading the other reviews here (if not left by office staff) it appears some people had good luck with him. That was not my experience at all. There is no way I would trust this man to make a decision that could have an affect on the rest of my life. If you need a urologist my advice would be to go elsewhere if at all possible. I wasted a few hours of my time and my hard earned money just to be talked down to. The new doctor I went to actually helped me, so I see how far off this man was. Regards, Charles

Feb 1st, 2012

Great humor. Takes his time with you.

Excellent Ivy League educated Orlando Urologist. show details Excellent Ivy League educated Orlando Urologist.
Jan 2nd, 2012

An extremely intelligent physician with excellent patient care