Dr. Charles Woodridge Is this you?

April 29th, 2016

THE BEST

Where is he? He's one of the BEST that I know. He just went missing and no one will tell where he is. I would live to take my kids back and now grandkids to him....

June 5th, 2015

Dr. Woodrige is one of the best Pedidtricians I known he made sure all three of my kids well taking care . My kids remember him coolest Doctor we know

February 7th, 2009

If this is the right Dr Charles A Woodridge, i am searching for; the service he profiled for me as a school is /was priceless. He was noted to be a professional individual, and had a good sense of humor! The young people he service, was very fond,of him, and lookedup to him as a physician.

December 31st, 2010