Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Listens to you - great bedside manner show details Listens to you - great bedside manner
by Jane Doe on Mar 11th, 2016

I was seeing midwives at a practice, but after having some high blood pressure readings late into my pregnancy, I was forced to start making appointments with a doctor. I was being pressured into induction by all the midwives after my blood pressure became slightly elevated, and I felt tension because each midwife and myself at all my last appointments due to my refusal to be induced. I hesitantly saw Dr. Wooten after going 3 days past my due date, and he was such a pleasant surprise. Although he recommended induction as the midwives did, he was not at all pushy, listened to my input, and had fantastic bedside manner. He explained to me what happens in induction, and was generally very kind and not demeaning. He was a lone bright spot in that practice. Luckily my waters broke the next day and induction was avoided, but I will always remember him fondly.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Jamie on Dec 10th, 2015

Dr. Wootten has done several surgical procedures on me, and has been my doctor for many years. He is knowledgeable, very easy to talk to, caring, and spends time with you to explain everything. I would highly recommend him.

Jan 7th, 2015

GREAT DR!!!

The Best OB/GYN I've Ever Encounterd! show details The Best OB/GYN I've Ever Encounterd!
Apr 7th, 2012

I am a mother of two and Dr. Wooten delivered my first child in 1995. When I learned of my second pregnancy I headed straight to the clinic where he worked during my first pregnancy. I was told that he had moved to Atlanta; I was heart broken. Dr. Wooten is a wonderful physician who I've found to be very compassionate and concerned about both mother and child. It was my pleasure meeting him and if I ever move to Atlanta I will certainly have him as my OB/GYN. Thanks, Dr. Wooten!

Best Doctor I have ever been to show details Best Doctor I have ever been to
Oct 20th, 2011

Dr. Wootten was the most genuinly nice and thorough doctor I have ever been to. He spent his time in the office with me before the exam to talk to me and ask a lot of questions. He did this while I was clothed so I felt comfortable. He actually went through his phone to get me names of therapists upon my request for names. Two thumbs up. I am going back.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Jun 11th, 2011

Great doctor. Recommended

Dr. Wooten saved my son show details Dr. Wooten saved my son
May 6th, 2011

At 34 weeks pregnant, I felt something was "wrong". This was my second pregnancy and was just over a year after delivering my twins. I didn't feel my son moving as much as I thought I would. After a normal exam, Dr. Wooten scheduled me for an ultrasound. My fluid levels were dangerously low (although my non-stress test was "normal") and my son was delivered via emergency c-section. I truly believe Dr. Wooten saved my sons life and am eternally grateful. He is a wonderful doctor in every aspect of the word.

Best "Girl Doctor" Ever show details Best "Girl Doctor" Ever
by Cynthia H on Mar 28th, 2011

Dr. Wootten is the best gynecologist I hafve ever seen. He truly cares about the patient now and for the future. He knowledgable and incredibly kind. He actually listens to what you have to say and helps by either giving you an answer or researchs and calls you back with an answer. Never had a Dr. before that I felt was genuinely concerned about my health. He is the best!