Dr. Charles Wootten MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Suwanee, GA

4.9

February 13th, 2017
10/10 HIGHLY recommend.
I would like to express my opinion upon the Women's health specialist of North Georgia Atlanta, located in John's Creek/Suwanee area. I had scheduled for a friday appointment in which i was nervous and not excited for (as most can relate to), however, i walked out of there a very comforted patient. Upon arrival, the first i notice is how beautiful and elegant the office is designed. My eyes were surely impressed and the office scene had kept me calm. Not only was the office the only impressive thought i had of this business, the staff here is EXCELLENT. I have never been so impressed with how comforting, easy to talk to, informative, and helpful this staff has been. They made my visit easier to reschedule for the next. I will definitely maintain my appointments with that doctors office, because not only was i impressed with what i saw and the staff, my results were posted Monday. Reminding you, i went in friday, and already had results Monday. Very impressed and will recommend to anyone out there who is as hesitant and nervous about these doctor visits always.

June 21st, 2016
Informed and Polite
Dr. Wootten listened to my concerns about testing. While he and I did not agree about testing protocols, he patiently explained his reasoning for the testing and did not push or dismiss me when I disagreed. He was well informed and carefully explained the details about my medical condition.

March 11th, 2016
Listens to you - great bedside manner
I was seeing midwives at a practice, but after having some high blood pressure readings late into my pregnancy, I was forced to start making appointments with a doctor. I was being pressured into induction by all the midwives after my blood pressure became slightly elevated, and I felt tension because each midwife and myself at all my last appointments due to my refusal to be induced. I hesitantly saw Dr. Wooten after going 3 days past my due date, and he was such a pleasant surprise. Although he recommended induction as the midwives did, he was not at all pushy, listened to my input, and had fantastic bedside manner. He explained to me what happens in induction, and was generally very kind and not demeaning. He was a lone bright spot in that practice. Luckily my waters broke the next day and induction was avoided, but I will always remember him fondly.

December 10th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Wootten has done several surgical procedures on me, and has been my doctor for many years. He is knowledgeable, very easy to talk to, caring, and spends time with you to explain everything. I would highly recommend him.

January 7th, 2015
GREAT DR!!!

April 7th, 2012
The Best OB/GYN I've Ever Encounterd!
I am a mother of two and Dr. Wooten delivered my first child in 1995. When I learned of my second pregnancy I headed straight to the clinic where he worked during my first pregnancy. I was told that he had moved to Atlanta; I was heart broken. Dr. Wooten is a wonderful physician who I've found to be very compassionate and concerned about both mother and child. It was my pleasure meeting him and if I ever move to Atlanta I will certainly have him as my OB/GYN. Thanks, Dr. Wooten!

October 20th, 2011
Best Doctor I have ever been to
Dr. Wootten was the most genuinly nice and thorough doctor I have ever been to. He spent his time in the office with me before the exam to talk to me and ask a lot of questions. He did this while I was clothed so I felt comfortable. He actually went through his phone to get me names of therapists upon my request for names. Two thumbs up. I am going back.

June 11th, 2011
Great doctor
Great doctor. Recommended

May 6th, 2011
Dr. Wooten saved my son
At 34 weeks pregnant, I felt something was "wrong". This was my second pregnancy and was just over a year after delivering my twins. I didn't feel my son moving as much as I thought I would. After a normal exam, Dr. Wooten scheduled me for an ultrasound. My fluid levels were dangerously low (although my non-stress test was "normal") and my son was delivered via emergency c-section. I truly believe Dr. Wooten saved my sons life and am eternally grateful. He is a wonderful doctor in every aspect of the word.

March 28th, 2011
Best "Girl Doctor" Ever
Dr. Wootten is the best gynecologist I hafve ever seen. He truly cares about the patient now and for the future. He knowledgable and incredibly kind. He actually listens to what you have to say and helps by either giving you an answer or researchs and calls you back with an answer. Never had a Dr. before that I felt was genuinely concerned about my health. He is the best!