Obstetricians & Gynecologists
3890 Johns Creek Pkwy
Ste 300
Suwanee, GA 30024
678-775-2300
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  The Best OB/GYN I've Ever Encounterd!  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2012

I am a mother of two and Dr. Wooten delivered my first child in 1995. When I learned of my second pregnancy I headed straight to the clinic where he worked during my first pregnancy. I was told that he had moved to Atlanta; I was heart broken. Dr. Wooten is a wonderful physician who I've found to be very compassionate and concerned about both mother and child. It was my pleasure meeting him and if I ever move to Atlanta I will certainly have him as my OB/GYN. Thanks, Dr. Wooten!

|  Best Doctor I have ever been to  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

Dr. Wootten was the most genuinly nice and thorough doctor I have ever been to. He spent his time in the office with me before the exam to talk to me and ask a lot of questions. He did this while I was clothed so I felt comfortable. He actually went through his phone to get me names of therapists upon my request for names. Two thumbs up. I am going back.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2011

Great doctor. Recommended

|  Dr. Wooten saved my son  |  show details
May 6th, 2011

At 34 weeks pregnant, I felt something was "wrong". This was my second pregnancy and was just over a year after delivering my twins. I didn't feel my son moving as much as I thought I would. After a normal exam, Dr. Wooten scheduled me for an ultrasound. My fluid levels were dangerously low (although my non-stress test was "normal") and my son was delivered via emergency c-section. I truly believe Dr. Wooten saved my sons life and am eternally grateful. He is a wonderful doctor in every aspect of the word.

|  Best "Girl Doctor" Ever  |  show details
by Cynthia H on Mar 28th, 2011

Dr. Wootten is the best gynecologist I hafve ever seen. He truly cares about the patient now and for the future. He knowledgable and incredibly kind. He actually listens to what you have to say and helps by either giving you an answer or researchs and calls you back with an answer. Never had a Dr. before that I felt was genuinely concerned about my health. He is the best!

|  Best Male OB/GYN  |  show details
by MoniqueNix on Jan 10th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Wootten is a wonderful physician!!! He is very patient, gentle, kind, explain things well. His voice alone is soothing. We all hate getting that dreadful pap smear but he tries his best to make the situation as quick and comfortable as possible. He is such a sweetie.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com