A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wrobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wrobel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wrobel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wrobel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wrobel, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wrobel graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wrobel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Joseph Wrobel MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles J. Wrobel practice?
- Dr. Charles Wrobel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wrobel practices Neurological Surgery near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Clackamas Surgeons.