A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Wyble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Wyble is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Wyble, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyble graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Wyble has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles William Wyble FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles W. Wyble practice?
- Dr. Charles Wyble has 10 office locations.
Dr. Charles Wyble practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Hiram, GA.
See Marietta Surgeons.