A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Xeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Xeller is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Xeller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Xeller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Xeller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Liberty-Dayton Hospital
- Baycoast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Fred Xeller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles F. Xeller practice?
- Dr. Charles Xeller has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Xeller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.