A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Ho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Yuan Ho MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Y. Ho practice?
- Dr. Charles Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ho practices Family Medicine near Ontario, CA.
See Ontario Primary Care Doctors.