A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Ho is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Ho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Yuan Ho MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles Y. Ho practice?
- Dr. Charles Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Ho practices Family Medicine near Ontario, CA.
See Ontario Family Physicians.