A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Ho has 4 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Doctors' Hospital Medical Center of Montclair
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 4 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Y. Ho practice?
Dr. Charles Ho practices Family Medicine near Ontario, CA.
See Ontario Family Physicians.