Dr. Charles Kim MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2015
Selfish & Does NOT Care What Happens to Your Baby ... lying, rude, careless of a human life
He will lie and hopefully it doesn't interfere with his golfing! When I was pregnant with my son he said everything was fine even though I told him I was having pain, etc. Measurements of my stomach started to shrink and he said nothing until I went to the ER on my own accord. When they diagnosed my son with having growth issues he basically seemed bothered and said "we'll discuss it in the office at the next appointment and said he was going back to play GOLF." In his office, when he check the heart beat he started saying "It can't be right, it can't be right" and then he quickly left the room and returned and said "the machine was not working" and he did not retest with another machine. He just said "see you next week. " After speaking to my mom and her speaking to some nurses she knew who said they wouldn't even bring their dogs to him -- they highly recommended to "get to the hospital Now!" Once we got to the hospital they said his heart beat was dropping fast and the ER doctor had to fight with him to get me into the surgery room because he was too busy probably golfing to give a crap about my baby or me. Once in the operating room, I had bad reaction to the anesthesia. After all said and done my son was in the hospital for 2 months and the hospital doctors said if I waited until the following week as charles said mys son would not be here. For follow up I had an infection (oozing with green slime) in my incision where it was not thoroughly closed up and all he did was clean it with a q-tip. No antibiotics, didn't seal it up the rest of they way nothing! I went to my primary care to get antibiotics. To boot when I got copies of my records later it showed that he changed the measurements of my stomach on several occasions obviously so it wouldn't intrude in his personal life what little it may be. Protect your baby and avoid this guy ... he is not a doctor in my eyes.

December 28th, 2010
been going here for 4 years.
I have been going to his doctors office since I was pregnant with my son and I cant stand him at first he was good then be starting talking about my weight and evrything. I just hate him.

April 3rd, 2009
My mother swears by Dr. Kim. He delivered 4 of her 6 children. The staff are warm and friendly, Dr. Kim is kind and professional. After each appointment he meets with his patient in a separate office to discuss whatever you or he wish to discuss. I've never had any problems, but he has been fine for annual check-ups.

August 19th, 2008
NO BEDSIDE MANNER AT ALL!
If you want a doctor who is blnut and to the point with no compassion for you Dr kim would be the one. Dont get me wrong hes a good doctor and was great in delivery but I was told i was fat a couple times. He never really spent time with you to answer any questions. he was just in and out.

February 13th, 2015