A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Lo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Charles Y. Lo practice?
Dr. Charles Lo practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.