A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Tseng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Tseng, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tseng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Y Tseng MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles Y. Tseng practice?
- Dr. Charles Tseng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Tseng practices Plastic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.