Dr. Charles Yang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 12th, 2014
Dr. Yang Delivered both of my children. He is very professional and willing to answer any questions you have. My last pregnancy was hi-risk so I was made to go to other doctors. He found I was Protein S deficient which was hereditary and I had to inject myself with shots in the stomach the last 6 months of my pregnancy. I had ultrasounds monthly. He takes time for you when you go into the delivery room and tries to be there for your delivery even if it means he has to hold up appointments. He is committed to his patient. Dr. Yang also performed a tubal ligation on me and I had very little pain and an almost invisiable scar. I only needed motrin for the pain. I was able to have that done the day after I delivered. I had a great experience during both of my pregnancies. When you go to the office they also arrange a payment plan with you for copayments and hospital part of his bills. So that when you deliver it is paid for. The hospital will bill you for there part later. I liked it because I knew what it was going to cost me up front from his part. I still got surprised by the hospital though.

January 19th, 2014
Doctor Yang was the best doctor I have been to. Made me feel really comfortable and answered all my questions. I loved the office. They treated you like family. Dr yang was my doctor and also delivered my son. I would recommend him to friends and family. I would not choose another doctor.

February 14th, 2012
one visit - appeared to be a good physcian.

April 18th, 2011
Dr. Yang is the best OB/GYN ever!
Best OB/GYN in the area. He is amazing, sweet, caring, loving, and overall the best doctor i have ever had.

March 12th, 2011
Found 2 lumps in my breast. Not sure of a a mast in other breast. Took my fingers and tried to get me to fell it but I felt nothing. Went to breast cancer center many mamagrams and utra sound later.

March 22nd, 2010
He was a great Dr
I had no complaints, my overall experience was better than all my other doctors. This was my third pregnancy and the best doctor and the best I have ever been taken care of. Delivery was amazing too. He is a great doctor.

April 3rd, 2009
Dr. Yang and his staff are great!